Was tagged by Peter and Cassie
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell people you’ve tagged them!
1. School has been replaced with ___ activity. What activity do you choose? (so it’s still all the people in your class for like 8 hours a day)
Free socialization. Like school, but without the learning… or can i just replace school with school?
2. The least obvious thing you’d buy if you had a bunch of money?
New clothes… I’m really not the type that goes and buys clothes, but most of my wardrobe is 4 or more years old so…. yeah. That would be nice.
3. You own a wifi hotspot that a huge amount of people see every day. What do you name it?
SkittleBlossom… no explanation is needed.
4. Your favorite tumblr?
All the blogs I follow are unique and amazing in their own ways. Art blogs, info blogs, friends blogs. They just aren’t comparable.
5. Least favorite food?
Once, when I was a kid, I threw up when my dad tried to make me eat a sardine. Haven’t touched one since.
6. The weirdest username you’ve ever came up with / had?
DiseasedChipmunk. I use it for everything but it is definitely an interesting artifact of my adolescence.
7. Why’d you choose it?
Because I wanted to be cool and random and DiseasedSquirel was already taken and this was the next thing that came to mind. XP
8. What’s your weapon of choice?
Eye-lasers. Yes please.
9. Has anything recently made you felt old in some way?
Driving places. I frequently forget that I have a drivers license and am legally allowed to drive. I just don’t think of myself as being old enough to have this privilege. lol
10. What programs are currently running on your computer?
Chrome, Skype, and Spotify.
11. Game over. Continue?
Always, until I am ready to die.
1. What is your favourite TV series?
Erm… Does anime count? If so SNK, else maybe Once Upon a Time? I haven’t watched much TV in the last couple of months.
2. Favourite author?
Oh god, that’s a dilemma… I am going to go with either John Green or maybe JK Rowling. They are tied for me.
3. Perfect date?
The kind that exists and includes spending time with someone that is likable.
4. Favourite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, mushroom, and bacon… not sure why but yes.
5. Do you play any instruments?
I am an expert in the noobish piano style. You’ve probably never heard of it.
6. Who is your favourite historical figure?
Ermahgerd! I am going to have to go with Hypatia, (woman mathematician in Alexandria that got killed by crusaders that thought the astrolabes she designed were tools for witchcraft) Rutherford, and Euler. I will not choose.
7. How do you feel about narwhals?
Unicors of the sea that exist. Fucking dream come true right there.
8. What’s your favourite juice?
Orange juice. Me gustatory!
9. If you could live in one fictional universe which one would it be?
The universe that I am writing about in my novel. It’s got magic and science and adventure, so it’s the best for me right?
10. What is your zodiac sign?
Gemini! THE TWINS. I’m indecisive as fuck yo!
11. What is your talent you are most proud of?
My mad math skills.
1. What’s your kinsey number?
2. What is a philosophy you wish you could live by but struggle with?
3. Do you have any goals that YOU REALLY REALLY want to acheive?
4. What is your favorite quote? (from a person or book or movie, whatever)
5. What makes you love someone?
6. What makes you hate someone?
7. If you were given the privilege of choosing your purpose in life what would you make it?
8. What is the best metaphor you can think of to describe your life?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. If you were omnipotent what would you do?
11. Do you believe that you are more than the sum of your parts? (more than a ball of atoms, or more than your experience, or more than a brain and a body)
I’m tagging only 4 people because I am a rebel without a cause or something?Source: dovefe4theredraven